Laser emitting head for intravenous
laser blood illumination (ILBI)
Wavelength - 445-450 nm.
Colour (spectrum) - blue.
Power - 2 mW.
• The convenient housing (allows easy inserting and removing of the light guide).
• Has a special laser illuminator (it does not have contact with the patient and does not cause negative feelings).
• Optimal dimensions allow using shorter light guides (to 20 cm) while keeping polarization of light.
• A special reliable and durable strap (can be disinfected and sterilized).
• Straps and connectors match the colour (wavelength) of the laser source (to avoid mistakes while choosing the head during the procedure).